Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Great Victorious Man!




Nicholas Alexander Majorz!
Well on my way to reaching my goal in life!
This is a random post because im bored in my dorm room so i decided to take some of my favorite photos of myself and post them up here.
I love every bit of who I am and i wouldnt change a thing for anyone. I feel everyone should have that kind of mind set. I strive to become a "A Great Victorious Man" a man who sets examples and learns from his mistakes. I live my life with confidence in myself that i can achieve anything i want to with motivation, inspiration, and dedication. As i continue to grow and learn i see i am force that shouldnt be taken lightly. I ask for you to support me on my journey to reach my goal in life to becoming A Great Victorious Man.
Thank You!
Major'z Experiment Coming Soon!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment